- James Galway Masterclass: Dallas, TX, February 2007. A series of YouTube videos from a masterclass taught by James Galway in 2007 covering embouchure, breathing, vibrato and a host of other flute techniques. I’ve linked to the first of these, on embouchure, below.
- Creating an Embouchure and First Note, by Anthony McGill, principal clarinetist of the Metropolitan Opera.
- Hand Position and Posture, by Anthony McGill, principal clarinetist of the Metropolitan Opera
- Natural Finger Motion, by Michele Gingras, Miami University (OH). Great tips on conservation of energy and avoiding tension in order to build speed and flexibility.
- Chromatic Scale Tips, by Dr. Shannon Scott, Washington State University. Dr. Scott walks you through the low E-high G chromatic scale found on most auditions, with some fingering hints to improve intonation and speed.
- Taming the Saxophone, from NAFME’s Teaching Music magazine, by Sean Murphy
- Saxophone Embouchure, by Jerry Bergonzi, jazz saxophonist and faculty member at New England Conservatory.
- Saxophone Articulation, by Dr. Timothy McAllister, University of Arizona.
- Saxophone Vibrato, various.