Donate to NHS Music

Instruments and Equipment
If you have unused instruments, amplifiers, sheet music or other musical equipment, always feel free to contact Mr. O’Briant via email ( or phone (781-659-8808 x4050) or simply bring them to NHS.  We are always in need of even the most common instruments to loan to students in case of hardship or if an instrument is out on repair.  If your instrument is in non-working condition, we are perfectly willing to repair it or use it for parts.  We are also always in need of larger or less common instruments, such as:
  • Harmony clarinets (Eb, Bass)
  • Double Reeds (Oboe, Bassoon, English Horn)
  • Tenor and Baritone Saxophones
  • French Horns
  • Baritone Horns/Euphoniums
  • Tubas
  • Percussion instruments
If it’s something we already have in supply at the high school, it will often find a home at Norwell Middle School or at the Cole or Vinal Schools, wherever the need is greatest.

Monetary Donations
The NHS Music Student Activities Fund supports a wide range of projects, including (but not limited to):
  • clinics on performance technique with local professionals,
  • travel to festivals and off-campus performances in the community, and
  • bringing professional guest artists to perform with our students.
If you’d like to make a monetary donation directly to the Music Department, please make your check out to NHS Music and send it to Norwell High School Music Department, 18 South St., Norwell, MA 02061.  Donations to the NHS Music Department can be tax-deductible–if you wish to do so, please indicate as much with your donation and we will provide you with a receipt.